Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mother of Three




What a week! I'm so proud of Kent for posting on Tuesday. He did a great job! Yes, Monday night was terrible. The morphine was doing crazy things with my brain by around 4 a.m. For some reason the nurse could not get it through her head that I wanted off the pump and didn't want to be put back on. She kept saying that she could hook it back up and I kept saying NO, just give me pain pills. So she did. By late morning Tuesday I was feeling like my old self again and it's been all good since then. I'm still taking my painkillers every 3-4 hours though. I got out of the house yesterday to look at a house Jason and Julie were interested in. I'm not sure I posted it on here but, Jason is our new youth minister at church. He, Julie and Jarett will be moving to El Dorado in 3 weeks! Yay! Brylee and Jarett will be in bible class together, how fun! Now to Miss Brylee. She is precious and tiny! Even the newborn clothes are big. Here are a few of our latest pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Brylee is precious...looks like a Jobe! I hope all is going well as you adjust to being a mother of three. I've certainly been thinking of you. I know you must be excited to live in the same town as your sister..what a blessing!

Michelle said...

I didn't realize Julie was moving to town! How exciting for you! Brylee looks like such a happy baby! How are the boys adjusting?

Emily said...

Brylee is like a (female )mini-Austin! It'll be interesting to see if she stays looking like him! She is just precious and I'm so glad you're all doing well. Lots of love!