Friday, February 8, 2008

Brylee's shower and weekend plans

My wonderful friends and hostesses...Jennifer and Loren Rhodes, Magen Parker, Tina and Lacey Newsom, and Robbie Newsom.
Look at all the goodies!!!!!!!

We had a GREAT shower given to us by our wonderful church family, especially since this is baby #3! I was overwhelmed with pink. I think everyone is just as excited as we are that this is a girl.

Our plans tonight are to order in pizza and just hang out. Tomorrow is Austin's 4th birthday. We are having his party at the bowling alley from 2-4. Sunday is our annual sweetheart banquet for our primetimers (retired members) at church and our camp reunion! With that busy of a weekend, I know it will go fast. Kent's parents are coming in for the party and then back on Monday morning. They only live 2 hrs. away. Mom and Dad are coming Sunday afternoon and staying the night to be here on Monday.

I am hoping that our hospital has wireless internet so I can post pictures soon of Miss Brylee. But if not, either you'll have to wait until I get home, or Kent can try his hand at blogging :) We'll have to wait and see!
by the way...my spell check is not working for some reason today, so forgive any misspelled words.
Love you all...........

3 comments:

Elizabeth Johnston said...

You look so pretty! You got a lot of nice things!! I am so excited for you and look forward to seeing pictures of sweet Brylee! I know you can't wait! Your weekend sounds just like mine did before I had Braxton. I was induced on a Monday also.
I hope everything goes smooth for you and I will say a special prayer! If you get a chance, please email me your home address. Here is mine: mitchliz@otelco.net I will email you my home address as well.

Sara said...

Look at all that pink! I'm so excited for you to have a girl. I can't wait to see pictures of her. Prayers will be sent your way tomorrow.

Michelle said...

What a great shower! I have the same diaper bag (brown & pink) of course, mine is brown & blue. I love it, it is my favorite! We'll be praying for you!