Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Brylee Rebecca




We are pleased to announce that Brylee Rebecca was born yesterday morning (Monday, February 11th) at 12:45 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. Cara is doing fine, but is having some pain with her incision as you might expect. She had a rough night, but hopes to have a better day.
Brylee on the other hand is a sleeper. She loves to be cuddled and has been pretty easy to please (so far). We really haven't figured out who she looks like yet, but she has features of all of us.


That's all the news I have right now. My parents are here watching the boys until Thursday and so I came home long enough this morning to take a shower and send pictures.
I'm sure that Cara will be blogging on Thurs. when we come home from the hospital. Continue to keep all of us in your prayers. We are truly blessed.
Kent

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! She is adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on her Thursday! Love you, Julie

Emily said...

Hooray! She is beautiful and you all look great! I'm so happy everything went well for you and we'll be excited to see y'all...maybe this summer.

Sara said...

Her little cheeks are so chubby...so precious. Glad you are doing well.

Bryan said...

so the burning question is (as Julie can probably agree): is the name "Brylee" a creative combination of Bryan and Julie? It makes perfect sense...perhaps you slightly altered it because "Brylie" might have looked odd, but I am sure Julie still appreciates the gesture as I do. If I am misguided in my notion, please don't bust my bubble...just let me bask in the feeling of being loved. :)

Maria R. said...

Glad you are both doing well. She is adorable. I am so glad things went well.

:)

Elizabeth Johnston said...

She is so precious! I'm so glad everything went good and you both are healthy! Love the picture of your boys with her! Too cute! I think she will be well protected!
I am really happy for you! Keep the pictures coming and hope you heal FAST!