Thursday, February 7, 2008

Last Doctor's visit!

Well, today was it. I'm really sad, too. I love my doctor and nurses and I'm going to miss seeing them so often. Today at the appointment we just talked about what is going to happen on Monday. I reminded her about my anxiety being tied down and the sheet over my face. She made a note of it on my paperwork. So hopefully all of that will go smoothly. She gave me different senarios if I do start to have a panic attack during the delivery. Pray that I don't. I go to the Women's Center at 10 am on Monday and we should have a baby soon after 12 noon. I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cara! i just stumbled across your blog via melisa hogg! i cant believe the baby is SO close! i'm excited to see pictures on here now! love you all! anna r

Michelle said...

We've been keeping you on our prayer list in the teen class and will continue to! I wish so much we could be there! I'm sure Terry would love to "pass-out" for Kent again! We miss you so much and will definitely keep you in our prayers! Does Kent know how to blog? Can he post some pictures on here for all of us bloggers after the baby is born? MUCH LOVE!!

Emily said...

We love you and will be praying for you! We can't wait to see pictures! Love, Emily

Sara said...

You'll do fine during the c-section..sending lots of prayers your way on Monday! Although I can totally relate to your anxiety.

Can't wait to see pictures!