Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Update

We had a great weekend! Jason and Julie came up for a visit and I got some great cuddle time with Jarett. I go to the doctor tomorrow. Not sure what she'll say when I measure full term :)
I am so uncomfortable, not sleeping, and extremely tired. Ya know......everything that comes with the last month of pregnancy. I am SO ready! If she moves up my date, that would be great! If not, I have 19 days left until we see her precious face. Either way I'll make it. Mom and Dad are coming for my shower this weekend. Mom sent some shirts my way.....thanks! It's nice to have a couple that actually fit! I'll post tomorrow about my appointment.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I have 7 more weeks and not sure how there is still room in my belly for this baby to grow. I'm right there with you on not sleeping and being tired! You are almost there!!!

Danielle Balentine said...

Oh my goodness! Not that much longer to go! It is so exciting. By the way, I'll be in the same boat in about 8 months!! :() Love ya!! Dani