Thursday, January 3, 2008

So happy!


Can you see my glowing face from where you are? Today was the first day back to school. Kent took Derek at 7:45 a.m. and as I was drying my hair at 8:15 a.m. , I just smiled to myself! I'm not in the classroom! Hallelujah! I took Austin to school at 8:30, ran a few errands, went to Wal-Mart (by the way, it was not busy at all at 9:15), and went to the church to do some ladies ministry stuff. I had a doctor's visit at 10:20. Her first questions was, "Are you so happy to not be working?" I said, "Can you see my glow from outside the door?" She said she thought of me as she was getting her kids off to school this morning.
Everything baby wise is good. I am 32 weeks and 3 days along, but I'm measuring 34 weeks. She didn't seem concerned and didn't say anything about moving the date. I go back in 2 weeks and from there it will be every week.
I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. I can't believe it's 2008. I've been out of high school for 15 years!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!

3 comments:

Sara said...

My face will be glowing on Jan. 31st when I am done with work. I am ready to have a little freedom and go to the grocery store kid-free at 9:00 in the morning.

Glad the baby progress is going smoothly.

Michelle said...

Yea! I am so happy for you to be able to be done with work. I hope you are able to enjoy the time preparing for 'little bit'. Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

Now we can talk at 9:00 in the morning instead of waiting until 3:30 in the afternoon!!
Julie