Monday, January 14, 2008

Opinions please!

Here's my top 6 picks for the scripture in Brylee's room. Which do you like best?

Numbers 6:24-25 (New Living Translation)
24 ‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. 25 May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you.

Numbers 6:24-25 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
24 The LORD bless you and protect you; (A)
25 the LORD make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; (B)

Psalm 127:3 (New Living Translation)
3 Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him

Psalm 139:14 (English Standard Version)
14I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made

Psalm 106
1 Praise the Lord!
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.

Psalm 17:8 (New International Version)
8 Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I like Numbers 6:24-25 (NLT) and Psalm 139:14 (ESV).

Anonymous said...

I like Psalm 17:8. It was great talking to you today. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! Just checking out HU people in the blogger world. I love Psalm 127:3. ;) God bless you all!

Amanda said...

I like the Numbers 6:24-25 (NLT) passage. The nursery is looking good.

Anonymous said...

I like the last choice!!! Cute idea!!! Love ya'll-Mel