Friday, January 18, 2008

Doctor's appointment

Kent and I went for my appointment yesterday. Everything is good and now I'm measuring 3 weeks farther along than I really am!!!!!!! She said Brylee isn't engaged yet and is making the most of her space in my belly. I have a feeling she's going to be BIG! Dr. Watson said if she was down farther in the pelvis it would be cause for concern, but since she's not...no big deal. I go back in 2 weeks and then every week following. I truly can't believe this pregnancy is coming to an end. I really have tried to enjoy it, but right now I just feel like a huge cow! :) So, I got my hair done today. I swear I'm a hair schizophrenic with cuts and color. In the past 14 months I've been a red head, brunette, and now I'm back to blonde! I've grown out my hair, layered my hair, and now it's short again. Maybe I'll post a pic of the big belly and new hair for you viewing pleasure.

1 comments:

Sara said...

I think pregnancy makes you want to experiment with you hair! The other day I was ready to cut mine off and I've been growing it out for the past 18 months!

Hang in there! I also feel huge, so you are not alone in that feeling!