Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Smarty Pants!

You are looking at the "1st grade Math Student of the Year"! We are so proud of Derek and all he has accomplished this year. He is so smart. We're not really sure where he gets his math knowledge, (Kent and I were not strong in math at all) but we're glad he has it! He received ribbons for perfect attendance and all A's. The certificates are for the math award and Writing. This was Derek's teacher, Mrs. Jodie Walker. We have loved having her this year.
Our pictures are online now. If you would like to see them go to www.denisewaterfield.com Go to gallery, client photos, click on our name, and our password is jobe. They turned out so good! The one below is my favorite of the 5 of us.
If you are ever near Magnolia, AR you should really check Denise out! Her prices can't be beat and she is so friendly and laid back.

9 comments:

Tina said...

Hey Cara,
Ya'll always take the best pictures. They were all cute. Derek is a smart, sweet boy and we love him too! :)

Michelle said...

Great job on the awards D!! The pictures turned out really good!

Emily said...

Hooray for Derek! He is so smart indeed. Your pictures are fantastic! I'm thinking maybe we will see if we can get some family pictures done when we're in AR this summer, seeing how good those are! Do we dare try to get pics of all 5 kids???

Sara said...

Love the pics. We are getting ours done this weekend. Like your haircut..very cute.

Becky said...

Derek,
Poppa and Nana are so proud of you. We always knew you were smart!! We love you. The pictures are great. Let me know when you are ordering and I will tell you what I want you to order for me.
Love,
Mother

Anonymous said...

Yay, for Derek!! Way to go!
Ya'll pics are very nice! Such a great family!
-Jen W.

Rachel said...

Hey Cara!!! You and yours looks great. Congrats on the sweet baby girl. I am so glad I check Liz Johnsons blog every now and then. We finally had a boy if you didn't know and I have some old pics on my blog. Our camera is broke so I haven't posted any in a while. He is 2 and a blast. I love staying home with him. I miss you and am so glad I can watch Derek grow now. Your kids are so adorable.

Rachel Dixon

Andrea said...

What a proud mama you must be. Such a smarty in the family. He's going to be a ladykiller: good looks, athletic, and a sharp mind. Nothing better!

The pictures are amazing! Wow, she's great. You look beautiful Cara bear!

Danielle Balentine said...

Cara,
went to Denise's website. Love the pictures. They are precious. Ellie looked at them, too. She noticed Derek had lost some teeth. We're going to come up there this summer sometime. We'll be in touch.