Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

My Mom
She is a godly Christian woman. She is a wonderful listener and advice giver. She loves my dad more every day and has been a great example of what a wife should be. She is a loving Nana. She is the most patient person. God taught her patience by having 3 daughters in 5 years, the last daughter born with special needs.
Thank you mother for all you have done and continue to do for me. I love you more than words can say! Happy Mother's Day! Wish I could be there with you today.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Cara,
You made me cry...I love watching you being such a Godly wife and mother. I just enjoy being with you. I would even if you were not my daughter because you are so loving and christlike. Happy Mother's Day to you too. I love you.
Mother

Redhead Rambles said...

Ah, we love Aunt Becky!

Sara said...

What a great picture! Sweet post!