Friday, May 16, 2008

Back in the day!

My nostalgic husband was going through some old magazines and papers and found a manilla envelope with some old school things of mine. Can you pick out a fellow blogger and me in these two photos? The first is from 7th grade basketball and the second was softball, but I'm not sure of the year. If you can't figure it out, Elizabeth Harris Johnston and I went to school together from 7th-12th grade. She is #15 in the first and #19. I am #20 and then #18. Although we had LOTS of ups and downs all through school, it's all "water under the bridge" now! Isn't Christian friendship an amazing thing.
LOVE the glasses Elizabeth! :)

8 comments:

Elizabeth Johnston said...

THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!! My husband and I got a great laugh from those pics! I wish I could find mine!
I love the new picture you put at the top of your blog! Your kids are precious!! I'm so glad you're doing well!!

Andrea said...

Cara,
You were such a hottie with your awesome big hair. What a woman!

Cara said...

It's amazing how much time (and hairspray) was spent on those bangs. And it (the bangs) got even bigger as the years went by. I might post a pic of that later. :)

Redhead Rambles said...

You guys are adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

cara, those pictures of you are too funny! and i love the one of brylee! hope yall are having a good summer! love, anna r

Anonymous said...

Hey Cara!
The picture of Brylee is TOO CUTE!! I'm glad you told me about it. I'm also glad you have a blog, that way we can keep up w/you guys! :)
-Jen

Michelle said...

Too funny!!! Love Brylee's picture up top!!

Sara said...

Love the bangs! Brylee's boo face is hilarious!