Monday, September 8, 2008

Random things

Watch out HU freshman boys 2026. We took the boys to Magic Springs on Labor Day. This was Austin's favorite ride.
I wanted you all to see how much these two favor each other. Austin is 2 in this picture.
This is Avery and Serenity. I wanted you all to see how sweet this baby girl is. Karen and Jeremy go to court this Friday to get official temporary custody. The mama (Marie) is now in Morrillton, too. Please pray for God's will in this situation. I think Avery will make a great big brother.

Who knew getting hit in the chest with a ball could be SO entertaining.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Too cute!! Sounds like her brother was having a good time as well!! I wish we could make it up as well. I thought this would be our fall, since Terry's is not coaching football, but as of last week, the recruited him to do stats. Maybe in the spring!! Miss you guys!!

Sara said...

Cute video! I love when Laura makes Grant laugh!!

Andrea said...

I love this! So sweet. Nothing better than hearing our children laugh.

Anonymous said...

Cara, I hope you remember me! We went to grade school together at CRA. You haven't changed a bit. I found your blog on Andria's. I still remember the slumber party at your house. It was the best one ever! Come check out my blog. Your family is beautiful. Can you believe that we are all grown up now? I still feel like I should be 12 sometimes! (Holly Johnson Murray)

Redhead Rambles said...

Uh-oh. What if Brylee decides to go to NYU insead of HU? Yikers! Just saying...