Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Ok...this picture isn't from trunk or treat. It's of Brylee's new dress made by an "old" friend from my elementary school years. I found her blog through my cousin Andria's site. I ordered this dress and a purple one with her initials smocked. I love them! I'll probably get B's 1 year picture made in the purple one. We had a great time at trunk or treat. Here are two of my favorite costumes: Here is Mr. UPS (Will). As he went around to the cars, people put the candy in his box. So cute and clever.

Oh and here is Sarah Palin (Loren). I love this girl. She is always so creative with her costumes.


Mickey and Minnie had a blast at their first trunk or treat. They didn't get any candy, but they got lots of attention!



All three kids ready to get some candy. Not sure if you will remember last year's costumes, but we are really similar this year. Austin stayed in the Nascar family...last year as Tony Stewart...this year, Jeff Gordon. Derek stayed with the baseball theme...Harding last year and Arkansas this year. Sorry for all of you who are so imaginative and hand make you children's outfits. Not this momma! I'll order from ebay or the nascar store anytime :)






3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm not creative with costumes either...ebay works for me!

Looks like a fun evening! I loved the year that you and Kent dressed up as each other!

Magen said...

Cute! Girl, buy it if you can afford it. If not, put it on your credit card! (Gina doesn't read this blog does she?) ha ha!

Redhead Rambles said...

Very cute kiddos! It's amazing to me how much of you I see in your little girl! I can see you, Julie and Shanna in her eyes and smile. Precious.