Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch perfection

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch yesterday. Usually we just go up the street to a church that does a small one on their property. But this year they didn't have it. :( So we took the kids about 2 hours away to Grady, AR. We had been to the Hardin Farm before with Derek but this was Austin and Brylee's first visit. We had a GREAT day! The weather could not have been more perfect. The kids did great in the car and were not ready to leave the farm when we said it was time to go. Here are some pictures from our fun day. Thumbs up for the hayride. Austin was so excited to go "pick" his pumpkin.
We didn't do the tire swings too much. My boys tend to get a queasy stomach after a few swings.
Petting the animals.
Playing in the sand.
This is a "take two" picture of me and Kent. Derek took one first, and with the magic of a digital camera I saw my wonderful double chin. So I quickly deleted it and took hold of the camera and snapped one myself. Notice me stretching out my neck. HA!
My sweet little farm animals!
We found the perfect pumpkins.
Brylee couldn't keep her eyes open any longer.
Kent found this sign by the animals and wanted a "boys" picture. Sometimes the differences between boys and girls is so evident! Case in point.
Brylee really liked the animals. She wasn't afraid at all.


3 comments:

Sara said...

I always stretch out my chin to avoid the double!

Love the Poop sign! That is really a classic book for potty training. Laura got some good laughs at of it!

Tina said...

Looks like ya'll had some great fun. Perfect day and weather. I wish I had known the trick of stretching out my neck before my new drivers lic picture last week! Have a good week.
PS. I need help with changing my blog background. Call when you have time. :)

Andrea said...

Love the pictures, and the "boy" one just cracks me up. I swear Mike likes to give the boys their baths at night just so the three of them can giggle over toots under water. BOYS!