Saturday, October 11, 2008

Still here...just busy!

I've started my 6 weeks at Derek's school filling in for a 1st grade teacher who had a baby. It's going good. I just don't have the time I'm used to to do the things I like to do...like blog! :) Just wanted you to know that we're doing good. Brylee is staying with Aunt Julie and is slowing adjusting to not having me during the day...SLOWING adjusting. Austin is doing great staying all day in aftercare when pre-school is over. He's actually more pleasant in the evenings b/c they have to take a nap. Derek got glasses last week and looks so cute. I'll post a picture later. Kent's busy working on grad papers and preaching. Hope you all have a great weekend. Oh, and if you need a quick laugh, check out Magen's blog. Mary Claire sings her ABC's. She's so precious!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

It's a shock to the routine and the system to go "back to work" (because we know you've been working the whole time!). I want to see those pictures of D in his glasses!

Magen said...

I empathize with your being busy with teaching... I sat in Ben's class one day last year just to check it out and I was exhausted by the end of the day (and I wasn't even teaching, just made me exhausted watching the teacher!!).
Thanks for the note on Mary Claire's ABC's can't believe I caught it on camera. :)