Monday, August 11, 2008

Pictures from our vacation

Ok...once again, I know you all are used to this...these pictures are in the opposite order that I wanted them in. You'd think I would remember from time to time how to do that. Oh well! Here are some pics from our time in Branson and Lake Norfork.

The fam in front of Sight and Sound Theater.

Waiting patiently for the musical to begin.
This is inside Marvel Cave.
The wound before stitches.
Jason and Kent tubing.
Austin helping Jody drive.
Brylee and Jarett enjoying Fred's Catfish. Yum, Yum!
Sweet boy lovin' on his momma and daddy.
Beautiful sunset on the lake.



3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Great pics! I hate that Austin busted his chin. He looks like he has grown a foot since we've been gone.

Andrea said...

Very nice. I love the new pic of B on the top of the page! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Cara! Thanks for sharing! I really enjoy checking out your blog. It helps me keep up w/y'all. Miss you!