Thursday, July 31, 2008

My life according to Google

My friend Kristi had this on her blog, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Type in the following and choose the first choice that appears on the list (that goes along with the question).

1. Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search
Cara needs a condom.
OK....I just about fell off my seat laughing! I promise that's what it said, try it for yourself if you don't believe me. So, my friends, we know this isn't true. We have no need for protection since my tubes were tied after Brylee :)

2. Type in "[your name] looks like"
Cara looks like she had fun.
That's an ok one.

3. Type in "[your name] likes"
Cara likes muffins.
True...blueberry to be exact.

4. "[your name] says"
Cara says Torres is the best.
This apparently has something to do with European soccer, so I'm not sure if he really is the best.

5. "[your name] wants"
Cara wants steak.
So true....I've been eating a lot of chicken and turkey lately. Yum...a good steak sounds great!

6. "[your name] does" (I'm a little scared to do this one)
Cara does the leekspin.
No clue what this means.

7. "[your name] hates"
Cara hates Christmas.
NO WAY...it's my favorite holiday of all!

8. "[your name] can"
Cara can spell her name.
Funny cause I'm not known for my wonderful spelling ability. Actually I'm a horrible speller.

9. "[your name] goes"
Cara goes to the Accio Bodyguard shows in AL....
Nope, never seen a bodyguard show in my life. Sounds interesting ;0

10. "[your name] is"
Cara is a popular girl's name in the local area and in Scotland in general.
I did not know this fact about my name.

Hey, if you want to give this a try go ahead. It's kinda fun.

5 comments:

Magen said...

That's so cool! I'm definitely going to try that.

Andrea said...

Too funny! Mike and I played with a little bit last night and I typed in "Mike needs" and we came up with "date."

Sad but true! We need a babysitter so we can go on a date!

Tina said...

OK, so I tried it. My answers were not quite as funny as yours. My favorite one was.. Tina looks like the star of a horror movie. That really lifted my spirits. :) Some of the answers were a little scary. You can find anything on the internet. Hope ya'll have a great weekend. See ya soon!

jen said...

Ok That was funny...
Jennifer needs to be in a mental health facility right now...How did it know?!

jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.