Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sleep!

I actually got to dream last night! Brylee had her best night of her life (all 23 days of it). She went to bed around 10:30 and stayed in her bassinet until 3:30 a.m. YAY! I fed her and we were back asleep around 4:15 and she stayed in her bed until 6:45 a.m. It feels good to have slept for consecutive hours :) It seems that everyone of her 23 nights have been different. So, my hopes are not up for tonight. I think church last night might have worn her out, so now let's hope moving in Jason and Julie will make her tired for tonight.

The Bakers are on their way today. Please pray for safe travel. Jason's driving the moving truck and pulling their car. Julie's driving Jason's old truck with the motorcycle in the back and pulling a small trailer and with a 3 1/2 month old in the truck with her!!!!! Bless her heart!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Glad you got some solid blocks of sleeping. I'm trying to prepare myself for the sleepless nights, but there is just no way to do it. I have to say, I don't look forward to this part of having a newborn. I've heard lots of people say how they cherished this time in the middle of the night with their little one. Well, I never felt that way!

Cara said...

Cherished is not a word I would ever use for the middle of the night feedings.....more like annoying! :)

Sara said...

Cara,
Glad we are on the same page with that one. Those cherished comments always made me feel guilty!!!

Danielle Balentine said...

Okay, now you guys are scaring me about those sleepless nights again. Thanks!