Tuesday, March 18, 2008

All about Austin!

When Austin entered the world on February 9, 2004 our lives have never been the same. This bundle of joy is a constant source of entertainment and sometimes frustration all wrapped into one! He is so funny, but always into something. We like to call him TAZ. Here is an interview with Austin about himself.

What is your favorite color? Red and Blue
What is your favorite tv show? Curious George (maybe this is where he gets his ideas)
What is your favorite sport? Racing
Who is your favorite racer? "Can I pick a bunch?" Sure - Ryan Newman, Kasey Kahne, Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth
What is your favorite thing about school? going home :)
What is your favorite food? "That's a good question, Marshmellows"
What do you do at church? go to class, play with puzzles
Do you ever get in trouble? not really -----HA
What is your favorite thing in your bedroom? cars
What's the silliest thing you've ever done? laugh
Who loves you? Ellie
Who are you going to marry? Caroline
What do you want to be when you grow up? Drum player
Was this fun? "Yeah, of course"

From early on he's been a character!


I love this boy even when I feel like I'm loosing it with him!

Austin William Jobe - 4 years old

Great big brother, wonderful son, comedian, and all around mess!

Momma loves you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cara! I love this! He's so precious! Thanks for sharing Austin's "interview"!
-Jen White

Julie Baker said...

Hey! I missed not seeing Austin today!! He always makes us laugh.

Michelle said...

I love it!! Terry still talks about the time ya'll were staying with us and Austin wandered into our room early in the morning. He crawled up in our bed, like that's where he was supposed to be, and snuggled with us. What a great memory!

Danielle Balentine said...

That just made me smile. I can just hear him saying all of his answers in his little scratchy voice. By the way, Ellie STILL prays for Austin and Derek every night. "Thank you for Derek and Austin because I love them." And there isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't say, "I REALLY miss Derek and Austin." I know she does, too. I truly hope that when they get older, they will some way reconnect. Wouldn't that be neat! Love ya!

annareynolds said...

Austin,this is so special-all about you. this is Miss Jane in Anna's room at Harding. I will see you Sunday. Cara, this is so sweet. Jane