Thursday, March 13, 2008

33 years old and 1 month

Brylee was officially one month old on Tuesday and I officially turned 33 yesterday. Julie and I tried to get the babies pictures taken the other day and it was awful! Brylee was asleep, but when I got her out of the car seat she started crying and didn't stop. Needless to say, we didn't get any good pictures of her. Julie order 2 good poses of Jarett though. On Tuesday Brylee had a long awake and in a good mood time, so I took some pictures myself. We finally lost the umbilical cord on Sunday. Brylee took her first real bath on Monday. She loved it. I was so thankful because she was not a big fan of the sponge bath.
She loved the bath but hated being taken out of it.
Also, she has thrush. YUCK! She's on a medicine that the doctor said to put 1 drop of between her cheek and gum. That is easier said than done. So, as long as it gets in her mouth I count it a success! It is already looking better after 2 days on the meds.
As I look back on my 32nd year of life, a lot has happened. Kent's new job and leaving youth ministry, me back in the schools for awhile, new baby, and big boys getting even bigger! God is faithful and He has blessed me abundantly. For that I am so thankful and I am looking forward to what He has in store for me this year.

2 comments:

Danielle Balentine said...

Sorry, I've been behind on reading lately. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wow, what a year. At least you can't say 32 was boring. Great pictures, I love the snow pictures. I will have to show them to Ellie when she wakes up.

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday!