Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trunk or Treat

My little Harding baseball player and Tony Stewart.
Dale and Tony together again!
Derek balloon popping.
Austin goal kicking.
Kent with 2 captain underpants, supergirl, batgirl, and cavewoman
We had our annual "trunk or treat" at church this afternoon. Kent and I disappointed several people by not dressing up. That has been our tradition the last few years, but we couldn't think of anything. Really, I thought a pregnant nun and a preist would be funny, but Kent didn't think that was appropriate...but it would have been stinkin' hillarious! The boys got so much candy, so it's back to the 2 pieces of candy a day rule.
Tomorrow I will be 23 weeks along. She is the calmest thing. Sometimes it concerns me that I don't feel her very often, but then she'll make her presence known with a little kick. I'm really curious to see how she will be as an infant outside my tummy. Kent and I have narrowed our list of names down. Well...Kent doesn't like all of these, just a few. Let me know what you think. Brylee, Julianne, Jenna, Chaney, and Kylie.
Hope everyone has a great week! I've only got 30 more days as a teacher. I'm ready to stay home and get things organized here for this little girl.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys looked great! I can't believe you guys didn't dress up. Okay, so maybe I shouldn't do the pregnant nun thing either. I like all of those names...I still like Shaylee too, but I noticed it didn't make the list.
Love ya,
Julie

Angie said...

I just read back a few posts to find out what you were having. That's great! A girl! And how fun to be pregnant at the same time with Julie. Two new babies in the family. And then Heather Baker is having a baby too, so the Baker's will have a lot to celebrate too. Fun! Congrats girl.

I'm waiting for our boy. Nov. 19 is the date, but doc doesn't think I'll go to my due date. We shall see.

Take care and talk to you soon.

Emily said...

Out of those, I like Kylie the best! Glad you're doing well. How are you going to decorate the nursery? I'm going to do blue and brown in ours...Abby is making me crib bedding! We just had trunk or treat yesterday too...I need to post pictures. Love to all!

Sara said...

I like Brylee and Julianne. Have I said how excited I am that you are having a girl!!

30 more days...not that much time left to work. I am working till the end of January, but I'm already feeling the itch to be done. I'll have about 6 weeks before baby #2 arrives once I'm done with work.

Anonymous said...

Did you realize that everyone who commented on here is pregnant. I thought that was funny!! Julie

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

I deleted the other comment. It was mine and I had a typo. How weird that everyone that has posted is pregnant! It's in the water I guess!