Monday, October 8, 2007

Half Way!


Well, today we reached the 2o week milestone! I can't believe we are halfway there. I go to the doc. next Thursday the 18th. Hopefully, the baby will cooperate. If not........yellow and green, here we come!


On a school note.........next Monday I am beginning a new job. A second grade teacher in the district resigned last week and I am taking her position until December. I'm already used to getting up and getting ready and not being home till 4, so that won't change. The only thing that will change is the level of stress. Right now I have NONE! But, starting next week I'll have 21 kids relying on me to teach them what they need to know. I decided to take this position b/c I will make "teacher pay" for those 10 weeks instead of the "sub pay" I make now. It really wasn't a hard decision!


I still plan on posting soccer pics soon. We have another game tomorrow.


We also have a big announcement coming up, but I'll have to wait till next week to tell you all about it. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!! I know you will enjoy the teacher pay versus sub pay.

Maria R. said...

That is great news about the job. More money in the bank is always a good thing. Hopefully the stress level will not be too much. I know you will do great!