Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Please pray for Maddie

I talked to my mom yesterday and she told me that my cousin Misti's baby had been in the hospital since the weekend. After a few days baby Maddie was still not able to keep anything down and was not gaining any weight even with an IV, so yesterday Angel 1 from Children's Hospital flew to Jonesboro and picked her up. Please pray that the doctors and nurses will know just what to do to figure out what is wrong. Pray for Misti and Michael. They also have a son, Jacob who probably doesn't understand what's going on. Michael is the youth/family minister at Valley View church of Christ. They have a great support system and lots of prayer being offered up on their behalf. Will you join me in praying for them too. Thank You. This is Misti and Maddie on Christmas Day.