Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How is it possible...













that my baby girl is one? I so didn't want this year to fly by, but against my wishes...it has! God truly blessed me with a precious daughter. Yes, I love my boys and I really thought I would be the mother of only boys, but now I know there is something special about a mother/daughter relationship. And I am so excited to see my relationship with Brylee develop.
She is so sweet and funny. If we are out shopping she will do anything to get fellow shoppers to look at her. She'll squeal, laugh, or most recently...yell "HHHHHIIIIII". She is a great sleeper. Most nights she goes down around 8:30 p.m. and doesn't get up until 7 a.m. She loves to eat and she loves her bottle. We will slowly be weaning off our morning and night bottles and exchanging the formula for whole milk. She is not walking yet but she gets anywhere she wants to go. She loves her "Dadda", "D" and "Bubby". They can make her laugh like no one else.
Today she faced the front in her new car seat for the first time in my van. She didn't know what to think of the view! She makes me smile everyday. I'm proud to be her momma. I love you Brylee. Happy 1st Birthday!!!!

8 comments:

Sara said...

It is sooo hard to believe a year has gone by. In 5 weeks, I'll be looking at Grant's first birthday..just not possible!!

Loved the cake picture and her piggies are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Girls are pretty special! I've got the sweetest one in Pocahontas!

Tina said...

Great Cara, you made me cry. She is so precious and that bond will continue to grow. Boys are just as wonderful, but different. We are truly blessed! :)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, baby girl!!!! I can't believe a year has passed...I haven't even met her in person yet!!!! I just realized that and it makes me sad! I hope she had a great 1st birthday!! Hugs and Kisses from Terry, Michelle & Bo!!

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday, Brylee!! I hate that I haven't been able to sing really bad in the nursery to her on Wed. nights like I did Austin, but I'm so happy you have a precious girl! I can only imagine all the attention she gets!

Andrea said...

LOVE the b-day pic of the little lady with her brothers! So cute. And this is such a sweet post about your baby girl. Makes me long for one of my own.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I absolutely love the big picture of Brylee with the boys!! I don't have any boys, but I do think girls are pretty special and fun. There's never a dull moment! ;) Happy B-day Brylee!
-Jen W.

Unknown said...

شركه مكافحة حشرات بعنيزه

شركة مكافحه حشرات بالقصيم