Saturday, August 25, 2007

Subbing

So... baby #3 is going to be a lot more expensive than the other 2, so I'm now working! I subbed in a Kindergarten class yesterday. They were great, especially since it was only their 5th day of school. I've got another class on Tuesday in 2nd grade. Right now my prayer is specifically that I will get a full time "floating sub" job at Derek's school. This would only be for the 1st semester and would be great knowing that I could make plenty of money and not just when I can grab a sub job.

Well, I am already standing in my closet looking at all the clothes I can't wear. I don't know what I'll do for church tomorrow! I had Kent get the maternity box out of the shed on Thursday, not much in there made me too excited. Michelle, my friend from Mobile, gave me 2 big bags of clothes that are going to work. I'm going to send the mediums to Julie.

I am trying to step back and enjoy this pregnancy, since I know it will be the last! But sometimes I get caught up in the frenzy of everyday life and even forget that I'm carring my third child!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad some of the clothes are going to work! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Angie said...

I'm glad to hear that puking in a public place is a memorable thing. Just a few weeks ago, I was at home puking myself and Kyle took the boys to church on Sunday. Right in the middle of communion, Nolan threw up. And of course, they were sitting all the way up front. He left a nice trail for someone to clean. So of course, the preacher had to say something to get the congregation laughing. Glad I wasn't there. I think I would have puked some more.

Subbing...oh the days of subbing. I feel for you, but if it works for now, it's only a temporary situation. Glad the baby is ok. Hang in there. Sorry for not posting for awhile. I've been unmotivated and somewhat busy. Maybe a little tired too with baby #3.

Sara said...

I am with you on no clothes fitting anymore! I definitely starting showing so much earlier this time around.

Enjoy the subbing!

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.