Monday, August 20, 2007

First Day of School!!!!!!!!!!!!




I sent my two precious boys off to school today. Derek is a 1st grader and Austin started 3 yr. old preschool 1/2 day. Both boys were a little nervous this morning, but neither cried when we left them. Little did we know that Derek would be at home again by 9 o'clock! He puked all in the hallway, poor maintence lady having to clean up puke on the first day of school! So, he got a half day on his first day! So much for perfect attendance! I just picked Austin up and he had a grin from ear to ear. He had a great day and is looking forward to tomorrow. I guess I'll keep Derek home tomorrow just as a precaution. As for the doctor's appointment, everything is fine. I can't really explain what I have been feeling for a couple weeks, but I had a really bad feeling going in to hear the heartbeat. I started crying when I was telling the nurse what I was feeling and my blood pressure was elevated quite a bit. So she got the more experienced nurse in there to find the heartbeat. It took all of 3 seconds! I started crying again! Thank you God that everything is great. So I am officially 13 weeks today. Thank you for praying for me.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Yay, glad your appt went well. I totally understand feeling nervous at times..I'm the same way. We are only 3 weeks apart..crazy!

Sorry Derek had a rough start...that stinks!!