Saturday, August 4, 2007

Sorry it's been awhile!

So there has been more happen since Derek got ringworm. I guess I've been kinda lazy when it comes to blogging, sorry! We are in the middle of our youth rally here at church with over 150 teens present. Terry Davis is the worship leader. It's always so good to see him. Tony Hamilton from the Prescot church is the key note and he did a great job last night.

Some exciting news for the Jobe family...we are expecting baby #3 in late February. We are excited. I'm going to sub or maybe work the first semester at Derek's school to help with the finances of it all. People keep asking if I'm hoping for a girl. Ya know, I'm not going to get my hopes up at all. If it's a boy, then we have everything we need and experience! If it's a girl, well we start all over! I told Kent we can have a HUGE "we're having a girl so let's get rid of the boy stuff" garage sale. But as soon as we do that, the ultrasound would be wrong! My sister Julie is expecting a baby boy in late November. And my sister-in-law, Emily is expecting in February, too. And amazingly we have the exact same due date (2/25)! It's going to be so fun having cousins so close in age.

After the youth rally we're headed up to Norfork Lake with the whole Wilson gang. We'll be back in town Wednesday night. We have our youth retreat next weekend, then we're off to Orange beach for a week! I can't wait! School starts back for Derek and hopefully me on the 20th. I can't believe I have a 1st grader!

So that's what's going on with us!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats again! Look forward to hearing the sex of the baby! Hope the job situation is working out for you.

Maria R. said...

CONGRATS. I am so excited for you. I LOVE the pics of the boys. They are too adorable. Seems you guys are busy busy this summer. Please tell your family hi for me.

Congrats again! I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy.