Friday, April 18, 2008

TAGGED again!

Thanks Dani for the tag. I'm supposed to list 7 random or weird things about myself. I know this will be the most interesting post I've ever written......HA! Feel free to just skim over it friends!

1. I am extremely claustrophobic. This has gotten worse as I'm getting older. Also, along with that is a fear of confinement. I truly hate this and have even been on meds to help. Crazy, I know!

2. I can't wait to work out at the gym again. Brylee has to be 3 months old before she can be kept in the nursery there. I could go when Kent gets home from work, but that is usually the first time our family is together for the day and I hate to run out for a couple hours. I lost around 40 lbs. when I started a couple years ago, but sad to say it's all back on since the pregnancy!

3. I love reading the newspaper every morning. I also watch the 6 o'clock news every night.

4. I am a hair schizophrenic. I am currently blond with a cute short hair cut. But who knows, in a few months I may be back to red!

5. I am not a good housekeeper. I actually hired someone to clean my house before Brylee was born. I think it all stems from having a bedroom in the basement while growing up. I never cleaned it and no one knew. Julie, on the other hand, had a room in the main hallway of the house, so she had to keep it clean. And she keeps a neat house, too!

6. During my 8th grade year I was voted Ms. Pocahontas Middle School. Look at the initials people! Ms. PMS! That's right folks, I was Ms. PMS. Kent reminds of that fact quite often.

7. My senior year of high school I tore my ACL while celebrating a close win in basketball during the regional tournament. So embarrassing!

I'm not going to tag anyone else. Chances are you've already been tagged anyway! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

Sara said...

I'm chomping at the bit to get back to the gym. But, I also can't bring Grant which only leaves the evenings to go. I'm gonna try to go one night a week after I hit my 6 week clearance.

By the way, I also dealt with confinement/anxiety issues in my lifetime and was medicated for it as well. Thank goodness they have meds to help with that. Pray that will get better for you. I totally understand what a miserable feeling it can be.

Julie Baker said...

Did you have a hair appointment since I last saw you? You weren't blonde then!!

All those years of Mom and Dad making me clean my room really did pay off in the end!

I want to join you at the gym eventually...saving my pennies first!

Michelle said...

I don't think I knew you were claustraphopic. I definitely knew about Miss PMS and the way you tore your ACL. I think Kent told those on you several times!! =)

Danielle Balentine said...

I enjoyed reading your random thoughts. Ms. PMS--that's pretty cool! Congratulations on that one. I never would have known.

Andrea said...

Cara,
I can't believe you didn't include the Go, Big Girls, Go cheer in your tag! Shame on you!

Love ya,
Andrea

Cara said...

Andrea,
I had a hard time thinking of 7 random things about myself when I was writing that post. Since then I've probably thought of 70 more!