Wednesday, April 9, 2008

All about Derek!

I finally got Derek still enough to ask him some questions. He didn't think it was near as fun as Austin did!

Derek Michael Jobe was born July 11, 2000 in Mobile, Alabama. He is the smartest seven year old I know. He is a perfectionist and puts way more pressure on himself than we do. In fact, we try to downplay most things so he won't get stressed. He is your typical first born. He is a great leader, but doesn't like to be the center of attention. He has a soft, caring heart and is a great big brother. Derek is very athletic and likes to be outside. I love this boy so much. I can't wait to see what God has planned for his life.







What is your favorite color? Blue


What is your favorite sport? Basketball


Who is your fav. team? Cardinals (baseball)


What is your fav. food? Pizza


What is your fav. subject? Math


Do you have a girl friend? yah


Who is she? Nobody.......who is she?.....Lacey (giggling)


What do you want to be when you grow up? A basketball player


Who is your fav. Bible character? Jesus


Why? He's in all the stories


Favorite place to go? Chuck E. Cheese


Is there anything else you would like to say? no


He is a man of few words!!!!!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love that boy!!! Ms. "B" still says he's the most cuddly baby she ever new!! You guys can absolutely crash with us! Just email me or call me when it gets closer. Graduation is May 24, so that is Memorial Day weekend. I'll be off at 12:00 on the Friday, and all day on the Monday. Yea!!!

Tina said...

Hey Derek,
I saw your moms blog! I'm glad I'm your girl friend. :) See you Sunday!
Love,
Lacey

Danielle Balentine said...

Hey Cara, I tagged you. No pressure. It's okay if you don't want to do it. Dani