Thursday, November 15, 2007

Doctor's appointment

I went to the doctor today. Everything is going fine. Her heartbeat sounded great. My veins hurt, but the support hose really help. I go back in 3 weeks and do the sugar test. YUCK! We talked about scheduling the date for the c-section. Nothing's set yet, but we're looking at February 18 (Monday) or the 20th (Wednesday). I'll schedule it for sure when I go back on Dec. 6th. By the way, we have settled on a name.........Brylee Rebecca Jobe! Mom had 3 girls and didn't name any of us after her. So here ya go Nana, Rebecca's just for you!

Things are good at work. But, man.....I'm ready for my extra 3 days off next week. Hopefully, we'll be heading to TX soon to see my new nephew. No pressure Julie! This is the first year ever that we don't have Thanksgiving plans. Kent and I talked about it tonight, and with gas over $3 and a trip to TX soon, we may stay put here in El Do. Who knows?!?

8 comments:

Sara said...

Love the name and glad all is going well with the pregnancy. February is just around the corner!!!

Michelle said...

I love the name!!

Maria R. said...

I love that name very much!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you soon!! Can't wait for Jarett and Brylee to meet. Did I spell that correctly?! Love you, Julie

Anonymous said...

I did not know you had decided definetly on Rebecca as a middle name! But I am so proud and honored too. Love you much. Mother

Cara said...

Mom! You finally left a comment! Yeah!

Emily said...

What a sweet name! We've pretty much decided on one but it'll be a secret. :-) I just did my sugar test yesterday...fun times. This little guy is moving a lot! My next appt. is the 14th of Dec. and I'll schedule my C then, too...and if my doctor's working on the
18th, that's the day I'm scheduling! We could have cousin twins! Yea! I need to call you sometime to chat about baby stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cara,
I absolutly love that you are having a baby girl! And we love the name! I have already bought you two special somethings!!
Anyway we are so excited and cannot wait to meet both Brylee and Jarett!! God is soooo good!
We miss you today- Thanksgiving!
See you at Christmas!
Love ya,
Misti, Michael and Jacob!