Friday, September 14, 2007

Busy week!

So, I may only get time to post on weekends now. I had a really good week at Northwest Elementary. I am mostly working with the 4th grade. Wow...they (the students) have some attitudes, but the teachers are great. I also have lunch duty during Derek's time, so it's great to see him during the day.

Baby news! I felt the baby move already! I had to wait till the 19th week with both boys before I could feel them tumbling around. I'm wondering if this means this one is bigger or more active. Since Derek weighed 9lbs. 8 oz., I hope it's not bigger. And since Austin is one of the most active 3 year olds I know, I hope it's not busier than the little Tasmanian devil I already have! My next appointment is the 20th. She said she would wait until the Oct. appt. to do my ultrasound, but I'm going to beg to have it then. If she says yes, I'll call Kent and have him bring the boys up to the clinic so we can all be there. I'll let you know!

Even though my boys fight and argue, they really do love each other! Both boys for the last 2 Fridays have gotten to go to the treasure boxes in their classroom. Both boys picked out toys for the other one. Today Austin picked a green car for Derek and Derek picked a coloring book for Austin. It made my heart melt. Then we came home and within 5 minutes they started picking on each other, so I kicked them outside to play. You would have thought I had handed down the worst punishment possible! Kent came home 5 minutes later and saved the day!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Julie Baker said...

I love the Derek and Austin story. You have two sweet boys...wonder if you will be adding a little boy or a little girl to the family. Hopefully, you will get to find out Thursday.

Sara said...

How sweet for them to pick out toys for each other. I can't wait for Laura to have a sibling to love and play with.