Saturday, June 2, 2007

New glasses!


I got new glasses yesterday! Yes, usually I wear contacts, but thanks to my wonderful 3 year old, I needed new glasses. Sometimes I wish I knew what was going on in his little mind. Like, "I wonder what these glasses would look like in 3 pieces instead of 1!" or a few months ago, "I wonder what would happen if I mixed hot chocolate mix with dawn soap on the kitchen floor!?!" I can tell you what happens, a sticky, chocolaty mess that really stinks for some reason!
So I go in to my eye doctor and tell him I need an eye exam and new glasses. He says puppies and preschoolers keep him in business. Well, thanks Austin! Dr. Parnell truly appreciates you and all your preschool friends!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I'm just waiting for Nolan to do something like that. He's done some minor things, but nothing that would make a huge mess.

Nice glasses.

James E. Miller said...

Nice specs. You look sophisticated.

I like eye wear, but 3-inch thick glasses (which mine are) aren't too attractive on me!

Sara said...

Very nice.

Glad yall had fun at the Cardinal game. Too bad you got sick...oh well..some good memories.