Saturday, August 29, 2009

Don't pass out!!!

I know, I know.....you thought I was dead. But no, I'm still alive a kickin', just not bloggin' ;) Quick update: I am now teaching full time at Northwest 2nd grade. Love it...I have a great class! Derek is in 3rd grade, Austin started K, and Brylee is being kept by aunt Julie! We are doing great! I really check facebook all the time when I get on the computer and the blog has taken a back burner. Not promising more frequent updates to this blog but I was just hanging out on the computer on this lovely Saturday and thought I do a quick post! :)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you posted. I miss your updates and I really like the new family picture. I'm soooooooooooooo looking forward to our weekend together. It's been way, way, way too long. Big girls reunite! Go, Go G-O!

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب باركية بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالرياض

Unknown said...

http://phauthuathammomjw.blogspot.com/2017/08/nang-mui-cau-truc-phuong-phap-nang-mui.html

Unknown said...

nice
nâng mũi cấu trúc